Children are very welcome at Blair Castle and there are a number of activities both outside and inside to keep the family occupied.
Inside the castle
- Castle Detectives Challenge – using picture clues, children have to hunt down treasures and work out the answers as they go round the castle room by room.
- Children’s colouring area in the Treasure Room
- Dressing-up box in the Ballroom – an opportunity to try on traditional Scottish items of clothing
- Our restaurant has special daily children meals
In the grounds
- A Woodland Adventure Playground and an enclosed play area next door for younger children, both include swings and a climbing frame.
- Explore the grounds of Blair Castle and the surrounding landscape on a 90 minute vintage tractor and trailer ride.
Visit our to What’s On section for up-to-date activities
Become a volunteer, get more information on the various walks and cycle paths around the estate, or join our Ranger for outdoor adventures
Why not become a Junior Ranger, check out our 2018 events calendar
We also offer Tractor Tours, Pony Trekking and much more